Vail's Newest Activity Center For Young Children
The next time you're in Vail with your young children, check out the newly-renovated Imagination Station, a hands-on children's museum that's fun for kids ages 2-12.
Imagination Station features:
- a play wall that encourages active play while integrating physical and cognitive learning
- a light table and builder boards that inspire development and dexterity
- a hyperbolic funnel that models planetary motion
- a new Mad Scientist's Lab where children will make slime, "gak" and other messy projects
- a marble wall with a more user-friendly design where children can spend hours revising their marble track
Hours and Location
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Location: The Lionshead Welcome Center in Vail
Costs per child:
- $5 per day
- $10 per week
- $20 per month
- $40 a year.
Family memberships are available for $30 per month or $60 per year for unlimited visits. Adults and infants are free.
Parking: Parking to access the facilities is available in the LionsHead parking structure and is free for two hours during the winter and free all day, all summer long. The facility is also located on the Town of Vail's free in-town transit system.