Brewery Tours of Vail
Colorado is the Microbrew capitol of the world! Come try for yourself. On this van tour, we will stop at three local brewery tasting rooms. Here you can sample the seasonally inspired craft beers and see why our artisan brewers are some of Colorado’s finest. You don’t have to be a beer connoisseur to enjoy this tour. Just hop on in and enjoy the scenic valley drive.
It’s Beer Time! Come on an après Brew tour through the Vail Valley.
Brewery tours and snacks are included. Tacos from our local taco truck, Rocky Mountain Tacos, are a perfect accompaniment to the beer.
Flights or Pints?
We let you choose how much you want to drink. We now offer prices for all beer quaffing abilities.
- Flights: one sample flight will be provided at each tasting location. Over 20 samples! $95.00
- Pints: one pint of your choice will be provided at each brewery. $85.00
- BYOB: just go for the ride and buy your own beer. $65.00
If you would like more beer, the next beer is on you. This tour is at a casual pace and advanced beer drinkers can purchase another pint depending on the group’s eagerness to move on.
Transportation in Vail
We provide the transportation so you can sample the beer! No one should drink and drive so we will pick you up and drop you off safely. Please include the name of your place of stay when you make reservations.
Great for Groups in the Vail Valley
Groups that drink together have fun together. Why not explore the craft beers of Vail on your next group outing? Groups of up to 25 people can be accommodated.
- Private tours and larger food orders are also available.
- Artisan Beer tasting locations (subject to change):
- Crazy Mountain Brewing Co, Edwards Microbrewery
- Vail Brewing Company, Eagle Vail Microbrewery
- Bonfire Brewing, Eagle Craft Brewery
- 7 Hermits Brewing, Eagle Craft Brewery
Advanced reservation is required.
- Days: Thursday, Friday (scheduled) other days by request
- Time: 3:30 – 7:30pm
- #people: up to 25
- Snacks: yes
- Price: $95, $85, $65