Sitzmark Lodge in Vail Village
Heart of Vail Village, Best Location
The Sitzmark Lodge is located in the heart of Vail Village on the banks of Gore Creek. Family-owned and operated, our fine accommodations, outstanding service and friendly staff offer a personalized stay that is sure to make you feel like you are coming home. Relax by our outdoor pool and whirlpool on a sundeck overlooking the pedestrian village. Enjoy free parking, wireless, and newly renovated rooms rated Platinum by Vail’s Lodging Quality Assurance program.
With our central location you can walk out our front doors and into the European-styled Vail Village promenade surrounded by boutique shops, world-class restaurants and bars. Walking distance to Ford Amphitheater and Betty Ford Alpine Gardens and in the winter just a five minute walk to Vail’s Gondola One.
For Your Comfort and Convenience
- Central Vail Location
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Beautiful sundeck overlooking village
- Home of the renown Left Bank Restaurant
- Free Wireless in all rooms and throughout the hotel
- Bike Storage
- Free Parking
- New Temper-Pedic Beds
- Continental Breakfast
- Pet-friendly (summer only, additional fees apply)
Newly renovated rooms rated Platinum by Vail’s Lodging Quality Assurance program. All rooms feature:
- Tempur-Pedic beds (1 king or 2 queens)
- Wet bar
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Free wireless access
- View of Vail Mountain or Gore Creek
- DVD players and Robes are available upon request
We also offer deluxe rooms with a gas fireplace and a studio with efficiency kitchen.
Take a virtual tour of the Sitzmark Lodge.
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- & Hot Tub, Sun Deck
- Free parking
- Free WiFi in rooms