Summer in Vail/Beaver Creek brings perfect weather and endless things to do. Fish, raft and kayak our beautiful rivers. Play golf on any of the Vail Valley's 16 championship courses. Take a jeep tour into the magnificent back country. Send your kids to a day camp; ours typically focus on exploring our wonderful natural environment. Enjoy a concert at the magnificent Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. Try something unique like ziplining or hot air ballooning. Here are some of our favorite things to do in summertime in Vail and Beaver Creek:
- Biking, both road and mountain bike. Vail's bike path is extensive, and of course, Eagle County is a mountain biking mecca!
- Rafting. From the Eagle River to the mighty Colorado, our waters are prime for river rafting and kayaking.
- Fly Fishing. Clear, pure and predictable! (the water, not the fish!)
- Golf. With 16 courses here in the Vail/Beaver Creek area, you'll find challenges on every hole.
- Jeeping. Go with the professionals for an out-of-resort, blow-your-mind experience.
- Horseback riding. Enjoy the Western side of Vail and Beaver Creek resorts.