Are you thinking about coming to Beaver Creek for the opening weekend festivites starting tomorrow, Nov 25? While Beaver Creek is slowly filling up with Thanksgiving guests, there are still a few lodging options available. All the hotels and lodging properties have been dropping rates to make your vacation stay afforable this winter.
Some lodging deals include:
- nightly rates at the Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa for under $200 all week long
- 2 bedroom condo at the Elkhorn Lodge with its own lift for ski in, ski out access
- Incredible rates for a studio ski in, ski out property at Beaver Creek's McCoy Peak
For a complete list and search tool for last mintue lodging deals in Beaver Creek, visit http://web.vail.net/plan/lodging.vailonsale.cfm
Are you already planning on coming to Beaver Creek and are wondering what to do?
- For those who didn't know already, Beaver Creek Resort opens for the season on Wednesday, Nov 25
- On opening day, Beaver Creek will host the famous chocolate chip cookie contest. Come early and come hungry!
- On Friday, Nov 27, Beaver Creek will be hosting the ever-popular Tree Lighting Ceremony and Gingerbread House Competition
Photo courtesy of www.beavercreek.com