Summer & Fall Activities
Discover what Vail Valley locals know: we came for the winters, but stayed for summer and fall. With our superb climate, you'll want to spend the long days outdoors. Whether your idea of fun is active or idle, the choices are plentiful. Here are some of our favorite things to do in summertime in Vail and Beaver Creek:
- Biking, both road and mountain bike. Vail's bike path is extensive, and of course, Eagle County is a mountain biking mecca!
- Ballooning. Gorgeous views in a colorful balloon!
- Rafting. From the Eagle River to the mighty Colorado, our waters are prime for river rafting and kayaking.
- Fly Fishing. Clear, pure and predictable! (the water, not the fish!)
- Golf. With 16 courses here in the Vail/Beaver Creek area, you'll find challenges on every hole.
- Jeeping. Go with the professionals for an out-of-resort, blow-your-mind experience.
- Horseback riding. Enjoy the Western side of Vail and Beaver Creek resorts.
- Camps & Classes. Most of our local camps and classes are in an outdoor setting.. guaranteed smiles!
- And so much more!
Check out all Vail and Beaver Creek Summer Activities right here!