Vail Valley Tours
A Day to Remember
Join us for a day of snowmobiling, where you’ll ride over 40 miles of groomed terrain and powder! Fun and safe for all abilities and ages. Snowmobiling is a great adventure for the whole family, offering a wonderful break from skiing and allowing you to get deep into our incredible backcountry.
Play in our Winter Wonderland!
You’ll enjoy incredible 360 degree views of the Gore Range, Holy Cross Wilderness, Piney Lake, Vail mountain, Beaver Creek mountain, Mount of the Holy Cross and the Eagle Valley — all of the majestic mountains that make Eagle, County, Colorado one of the most spectacular destinations in the Rocky Mountains. Warm yourself and enjoy hot chocolate in front of our roaring fire. We make memories!
Convenient to Vail and Beaver Creek
We’re the only snowmobiling outfitter located just five minutes from the Vail lifts. Tours start on Vail’s Red Sandstone Road (Forestry Road #700) and wind into the backcountry on 40 miles of groomed trails and thousands of acres of single-track through the backcountry winter wonderland.
Children Are Welcome
- We are family owned and operated and love kids!
- Children as young 6 are welcome to ride with an adult or guide.
- Minimum age to drive a snowmobile: 18, with valid ID.
- 15-17 year olds with a valid learners permit or drivers license are welcome to drive their own snowmobile, but may only carry passengers over age 18.
- We value safety above all else!
11:30 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.
$210 single/$260 dbl
9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.; 2:30 p.m. ; 3:30 p.m.
Personal service; each tour is customized to the particular group!
All tours include:
- A snowmobile tour guide
- A hot beverage and a snack
- Complimentary transportation from most locations in Vail, Avon and Beaver Creek.
- Complimentary pickups are 30-40 minutes prior to tour time, so as to not detract from your time on the snow!